AGRI TEK UZBEKISTAN’2017
29 November – 1 December, Tashkent, Uzexpocentre
Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Farmer Union of Uzbekistan
Agriculture of Uzbekistan
Agriculture as one of the largest branches is one of the priority areas of the economy. Uzbekistan has favorable climatic conditions for the production of various agricultural as well as technical crops. Most part of the acreage, almost all under technical crops are irrigated areas being served by a powerful irrigation system. 63% of the population lives in rural areas. In Uzbekistan, more than 30 % of gross domestic product, 35% of the labor force, as well as major foreign exchange earnings are in share of agriculture. Uzbekistan is 6th world cotton producer 3rd world cotton exporter.
Main exhibition themes
Agricultural technology & Supplies
– Tractors, trailers, transport
– Seeders, soil-working equipment
– Fertilizers, spreaders, sprayers
– Harvesting & post-harvesting equipment
– Handling, haymaking, silage
– Landscaping & forestry
– Vine growing & wine making
– Spare parts & components
– Irrigation & pumps
– Intensive farming technologies
– Plant protection
– Fertilizer & soil additives
– Petroleum products
– Bags & plastic film, packaging
Horticulture Technology & Supplies
– Horticultural seeders and planters
– Fruit & vegetable harvesting machines
– Horticultural sorting & packaging machines
– Greenhouses & film tunnel structures
– Greenhouse covering material
– Irrigational & fertilization technology
– Fertilizers & soil conditioners
– Insecticides, herbicides & fungicides
– Heating & air conditioning equipment
– Seeds & nursery materials
– Horticultural supplies
– Floriculture technologies & supplies
Animal Husbandry & Stock Breeding
– Breeding animals & breeding programs
– Hatchery technology and equipment
– Reproduction technology
– Live animal trading of semen & embryos
– Animal feed & additives
– Feed preparation & distributing equip.
– Health, hygiene &veterinary technology
– Pollution and animal wastes treatment
– Livestock building & monitoring equip.
– Animal enclosures, fasteners, flooring etc.
– Incubators, egg grading & packaging
– Egg & poultry processing technologies
– Milking, milk storage & processing
– Poultry feeders, cages, hatcheries, etc.
– Animal feed production technologies
– Aquaculture technology & supplies
To attract professional visitors organizer conduct the wide-ranging advertising campaign including advertising in newspapers and magazines of Uzbekistan and CIS, radio and TV advertising, metro and street banners, and also delivery of 10000 invitation cards and telephone marketing.
Exhibition pavilions of “Uzexpocentre” completely satisfy the international standards of holding the biggest exhibition events. In addition Uzexpocentre have the conference hall, open exhibition area and up-to-date exhibition equipment. Uzexpocentre is located in convenient place and have the good driveways, comfortable hotels (Hotel Expo ***, Hotel International *****), cafes and restaurants.